Thursday, 7 December 2006

Getting it mastered

Well I’m in the middle of my last very seminar for my Masters in Youth & Community work! Quite momentous really I guess. Unfortunately the topic is change management which when you have to relate the reading to your professional context is a bit tricky because change and the church aren’t always two words which go together! Hehe. After this seminar there’s a 4000 word assignment due next March and that’ll be all my modules out of the way. I’m writing up some field practice stuff due at the end of next week and the only thing outstanding after that is the dissertation. Unfortunately the use of the word ‘only’ lulls me into a false of security when the blinkin thing has to be 20,000 words! But I’m hoping to do it on peace and reconciliation work with young people so it has the potential to be both useful and beneficial.

No comments: