Just when I thought it was safe...
I walked out to my garden shed this morning to get on my bike to work and there it was...a sight I hadn't seen in maybe 2 months, a sight I was hoping I wouldn't see again...but there it was. Yep, a cat has used my gravel driveway as a toilet (I know it's a cat because it covered it up). This was a fairly recurrent problem I noticed soon after moving in to my apartment and I'd tried a few different remedies suggested to me - teabags soaked in vinegar, smelly grainy stuff you can buy from B&Q, orange peel, prayer...but all to no avail. It seemed quite strange that all of a sudden the cat(s)/dog(s) stopped frequenting my driveway but now it/they are back, unless it's just a one-off. Some people have suggested planting curry plants or some other plant called scat-a-cat (that's what it sounds like anyway, I've no clue) whose smell repels feline pooping apparently. A trip to a garden-centre is potentially called for. I'm just hoping that on this particular occasion the creature in question did not have a dose of the runs because that is never fun, but I'll have to wait until it dries up a bit for the clean-up operation. Oh the joys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
u should purchase some cammo and a slingshot and u have urself a little dinner 2moro nite then!!
just stake it out and then shoot the little bugger
Boys boys boys, that's all a bit violent!...If it wasn't a crime I would be tempted!
Post a Comment