Got home on Monday from a wee weekend in Sweden to see a friend I met at uni, Erika, who is originally from Tranås in central Sweden and now lives in Gothenburg. I visited her 6 years ago when she lived on an island, Öckero, just off the coast of Gothenburg so it was really great to get back to this beautiful country. Technically she lives on another island but it’s a bit of a joke because the area of land she lives on just north of the city centre is separated from the rest of Sweden by a river.
Anyway I’m kind of running out of time to do a proper blog about the trip, it will have to wait until next week. Right now I’m getting ready to head to PCIYAC’s Route 66 weekend!
The photo above was taken just after we'd had a little dip in the sea on the island of Höno so we were feeling a little chilly!



No comments:
Post a Comment