Monday, 19 March 2007

Finito!
I have just completed my last module assignment! It's a great feeling of relief though I dread getting the mark back and I have to say right now I'm too tired to feel any sense of achievement. So all that's left for my Masters is the dissertation! My submission date has been pushed back to the end of January 2008 - basically because I've been too busy to do anything about it recently. Psychologically I really want it out of the way by the end of this year, I can't bear the thought of it dragging on into another year, but I'll just take it one step at a time.

Life has been busy as evidenced by the lack of posts - study and work have dictated how I've been spending my time, but I've made sure to take up any kayaking opportunities to keep my sanity! More about that another time.

As for the mouse, well he/she/they never materialised. My imagination? Who knows! I think I would have found more traces if they were still around so I guess it's just one of life's little mysteries.

No comments: