Latest surfing discoveries…
I'm enjoying using the daily meditations provided by ReJesus.
And...
I came across this remarkable woman who has been homeless since last year and has been surviving by living in her car. Under the pen name Wandering Scribe, she’s been sharing her story and has begun to receive a lot of attention in the media in America, the UK and part of Europe. It’s totally fascinating. She writes beautifully and is on the verge of sorting out a publishing deal which may be the beginning of the way out of her situation. Her blog serves to raise the profile of the plight of homelessness but it has also provoked huge debate about the genuineness of her story. I’ve been amazed at the intensity of the comments left on her blog – the vast majority are hugely supportive whilst there is a minority who seem to be just absolutely horrible people and seem to like spending their time being as vindictive as possible.
Thursday, 11 May 2006
Labels:
God stuff,
In The News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment