Tuesday, 28 February 2006
Oh...my...gosh!!! I'm moving on Friday! Aaarrggghhhh! Well actually it's all good - I'm looking forward to the move and the possibilities it holds (the main one being that I won't have to leave the house at the crack of dawn to get to work in time!). But flip me, things are all a bit mental at the minute, I don't quite know if I'm coming or going. I'm trying to pack everything up, but I'm a bit of a butterfly and start in one room, get distracted and start sorting out stuff in another room. I seem to have accumulated a serious amount of stuff and guff in the last 2 and a half years of being a homeowner in Dungannon - the local charity shop and my recycling bin have been benefiting! Hopefully I'll get all sorted over the weekend, emerge from underneath all the boxes and be back in contact with the (blog-) world. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment