Sunday, 5 February 2006



I have to confess that I’m kind of getting sucked into Channel 4’s Invasion, albeit somewhat reluctantly. I’m not usually into the kind of drama series which plays on the whole "the aliens are coming to get us" thing. Plus this series seems to be following Lost’s example (which never grabbed me) of dropping little clues and mysterious/random events here & there just enough to keep you guessing without actually providing any resolution (must be the latest ‘fashion’ in TV productions). I don’t think I’d be in the depths of despair if I missed an episode of Invasion, but still, I’m intrigued. Hey it kills an hour on a Sunday night and delays the onset of ominous thoughts about Monday morning’s imminent arrival (although thankfully work was a wee bit better this week, felt like I actually did some constructive stuff, but I still don’t know if I have a job after March).

No comments: