Creep alert!
I had a bit of an unnerving experience on Wednesday night – I had been babysitting 2 of my nephews then was driving down the M1 about 11.30pm. I usually sit at about 75-80mph on the motorway (yes I know that it’s over the speed limit, but not much!). Just after the Lurgan exit I overtook a couple of cars, then shortly after one of the cars comes right up behind me and overtakes me. I’m thinking, fine, whatever. So then around the M12 exit this guy has kind of slowed down again so I begin to overtake, again I’m just sitting at 75-80mph. As soon as I draw level with him, he floors it and speeds off. At this point I’m beginning to think what kind of a creep is this boy? So of course he then begins to slow down when I catch up with him, but I just was not in the mood to play his little game, so I content myself and stay behind him which means that my speed is now about 65-70mph which is kind of annoying because I just want to go home and get to bed. Coming up to the Coalisland exit I look to see if he indicates to come off the M1, he doesn’t, so I decide to come off the M1 there and drive to Dungannon through the country roads. But at the very last minute, whilst he’s still just in front of me, what does he do? Of course, he decides he’s going to go that way too! When we come up to the roundabout I was kind of sly because he turned off towards Tamnamore and I just drove back onto the M1 as it’s the quicker way to Dungannon, and thankfully I got home safe and sound. But what a twisted creep! It really freaked me out. I’ve come across drivers who’ve wanted to play the ‘if you overtake me, I’ll overtake you’ game before which is a pain in the butt. But this guy was so blatant in what he was doing, I just felt kind of threatened by his driving, it gave me the creeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment