Paintwork
Yesterday I was painting my spare room. The previous occupant seemed to have a thing about playing with a nail-gun in their spare time, I used up nearly a whole tube of polyfilla filling up all the holes! But I’ve got my first coat completed so that’s progress.
Had a really freaky happening the other night. Recently I got new internal doors which need painting with undercoat then gloss. So I was getting stuck into some painting the other night using two brushes, one big, one small. First of all I started painting the edges with the small brush and in the middle of that I had a phonecall. But then (da da daaaa!) when I was ready to start painting with the bigger brush, I couldn’t find it!…And I still can’t! It’s totally bizarre! It’s either going to turn up in some really random place or else it’s going to remain one of those unsolved mysteries. At the time I actually told satan to get lost seeing as he’s a loser and started blasting some worship music while I painted! Unfortunately with the smaller brush it’s takes half an hour extra to do the painting, but I’m reliably informed that it gives a smoother finish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment