Friday, 15 April 2005

The job's a good'un!
Well I’ve survived my first week at work – woo-hoo! Eason’s is a really great place to work, the staff are very friendly and helpful, no-one makes you feel like a prat when you make a mistake and it’s just great to be getting out amongst people again – already I feel my confidence beginning to return. I’ve been working mainly on the till and I’ve even managed to deal with Visa/Switch payments – feel v proud of myself! I’ve also been stacking the bookshelves and I’m realising that there’s quite a bit of psychology to product placement! My shifts are mostly 10-2pm or 1-5pm which is absolute bliss and I’m hoping I’ll not have to do too many evenings/weekends. So all in all it’s a real answer to prayer and gives the healing process a chance to continue – happy days!

No comments: