I’ve just spent 2 deliciously chilled out days with friends in Bushmills celebrating the New Year. We headed for the beach yesterday and had a bracing dander along Portstewart Strand – despite the chilliness (what a contrast to 3 weeks ago when I was sunning myself on a S African beach!) the views were worth it, the craic was mighty and it was a really great way to embrace the New Year.
2009 didn’t exactly turn out the way I’d hoped but I’ve got loads to be thankful for, not least good friends and family who bring a joy that goes deep. I was blessed to be able to get a job so soon after my contract with PCI YAC finishing in June, and although the new job is a little all-consuming at times I relish the challenges, I get to work with some great people and the learning is immense. Getting to travel to S Africa with work is also not to be sniffed at! Looking out from the standpoint of a New Year, I’m hopeful about 2010 - maybe my hip will finally get fixed and I’ll get into the hills or on the river once again, regardless I’m determined to be positive and take what comes.
Happy New Year folks!



3 comments:
Soooo looking forward to catchin up with ya!!
Any chance of ya putting a wee link to my new business's website. Its www.momentumcounselling.co.uk Apparently the more websites that link to it the more likely it is for google etc to pick it up on a search.
Ta - really appreciate it!!
PM
me thanks you for the link!! Good seeing ya yesterday!!
Post a Comment