Monday, 21 December 2009
Home!
I arrived home this morning after about 21 or so hours in transit from Cape Town. I'm absolutely FOUNDERED as they say in the country! Definitely having a few difficulties adjusting to NI winter weather, the snow is kind of pretty on the hills but yesterday it was over 29 degrees in Cape Town with wall-to-wall sunshine! I'm missing my shorts & t-shirts attire of the last 2 weeks. All in all it was a great trip, and a real privilege to get the opportunity to work with the young people involved in Bush Radio. I really want to go back to Cape Town some day and also explore more of S Africa. More thoughts, reflections, stories and photos should follow in the next week or so once I've got caught up on myself. Work tomorrow to tidy stuff up for the holidays then I'm on leave until Jan 4th - woo-hoo!
Erwin & Erwin - me with one of the young people whose first name is Erwin!
Labels:
South Africa,
Travel,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like you had a worth-while blast!
Post a Comment