On Friday night I got the chance to watch In the Heat of the Night for the first time along with the other first aid course participants after our evening training session. I’d always heard great things about this film but never actually watched it. I was not disappointed, it’s definitely a classic. Sidney Poitier and Rod Steiger are brilliant and I can’t think of a recent film which displays the level of tension that was so palpable in this film. Definitely worth checking out if you haven’t seen it already.
Sunday, 8 February 2009
On Friday night I got the chance to watch In the Heat of the Night for the first time along with the other first aid course participants after our evening training session. I’d always heard great things about this film but never actually watched it. I was not disappointed, it’s definitely a classic. Sidney Poitier and Rod Steiger are brilliant and I can’t think of a recent film which displays the level of tension that was so palpable in this film. Definitely worth checking out if you haven’t seen it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment