Hip Update
I was back with the physio today and considering that there was no improvement whatsoever despite all efforts she decided that it was time to call in the big guns i.e. send me for an ultrasound and injection. A big part of me is glad that I've got this option and that it's something that can be effective and sort out the problem. But I'm going to be out of commission for at least another 5-6 weeks plus rehab time after that (the canoe club trip is definitely out the window). At the end of the day, it will be worth it although I'm concerned that the pain in my left is hip is not compensatory but that the bursitis is recurring in the left side (apparently things like this can just move from one side to the other for no apparent reason) and I guess I just have a fear that this will never get sorted and that I'll never be able to do all the active stuff I enjoy so much. I think I'm just trying to get my head round it all - I have to be positive, hopefully the end will be in sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment