I heard I had passed my dissertation back in February but it's really good to have the actual certificate in my hands now and it feels a lot more real. I didn't go to Leicester for the graduation - considering I started the course nearly 5 years ago I probably wouldn't have known anyone else. It's so good to have completed the Masters and although there was a fair bit of blood, sweat and tears I gained a lot from it - it stretched my mind, made me think about what I do and why I do it, and developed my youth work practice. But I will definitely not be doing any more studying!
Wednesday, 30 July 2008
I heard I had passed my dissertation back in February but it's really good to have the actual certificate in my hands now and it feels a lot more real. I didn't go to Leicester for the graduation - considering I started the course nearly 5 years ago I probably wouldn't have known anyone else. It's so good to have completed the Masters and although there was a fair bit of blood, sweat and tears I gained a lot from it - it stretched my mind, made me think about what I do and why I do it, and developed my youth work practice. But I will definitely not be doing any more studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations sis - you very much enjoy it!!
Post a Comment