Saturday, 31 May 2008

Well this month I’ve been to the USA twice. The first time was a work trip to Texas which I’ll write about at a later point, and last night I just got back from the second trip…

On Wednesday 21st May my sister-in-law, Paddy, was killed in a freak motorbike accident near her and my brother’s home in Arizona. She was 52 years old. They have 4 kids – Ben (24), Laura (23), Karl (19) and Josh (17). Ben is due to be getting married to Zoey in September. Robert & Paddy would have been married 25 years in October. It’s absolutely devastating. It’s been a horrendous week, but it was good to be with my bro and the kids for the funeral. When I’ve got over the jetlag etc I’ll maybe write a bit more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Debs, I am so sorry to hear about your sister in law. I will be praying for her husband and children as well as the rest of the family.

Ruth Strong said...

Hey Debs, i'm so sorry to hear this! Big hugs and prayers for you and your family.