Yesterday I took to the hills as there was no paddling happening. I decided to do the Slieve Binnian walk that I did last November as I was short on time. It was glorious! Although a bit hazy there was full-on sunshine this time at the top and no fog, no helicopters and no William Crawley! The last time I hadn't realised that when you get to the top of Slieve Binnian you're looking right over into the Silent Valley reservoir - it had been completely obscured by the fog that day! There were even a few snowflakes left at the top.
There were a fair number of folks making the most of the weather – some climbers doing the North Tor, a couple of fell runners whizzing up and down even the steep sections and others out for the dander.



5 comments:
Nice Photo's...
Gracias senor! I'm afraid I'm just a point and shoot person, i really haven't a clue! Plus I keep forgetting there's different settings on the camera!
That makes for two of us... ;-)
I haven't forgotten your text and I will get back to ya... ;-)
Now your finished your masters you've no excuse... Time for an update sis!!! ;-)
Post a Comment