Sunday, 20 May 2007

Saw Shrek 3 last night - good film, produces a good few laughs. I think it was actually better than the second one.

Today John & I cycled out to his parents-in-law's place to get the benefit of cable tv so that John could watch the FA Cup. Commiserations to the boys in red. That was probabaly the first time ever in my life that I watched an entire football game from start to finish - how good a friend am I? The bike ride was 8 miles each way so I feel like I got a really good workout. Thankfully it was mostly flat and the weather was just perfect - not too coll, not too hot.

Tomorrow I head to N Carolina for the kayak school - woo-hoo! Just over a week left in the States now.

PS Apologies for the lack of chronology with this blogging, still need to do an update on what I got up to last weekend...all in good time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that your hol is going well. I had an adventurous trip home -plane to Newark was delayed due to stomrs, so ended up going to London with Virgin and then Belfast City. Luggage didn't arrive until next day! Was very glad to see home again! Back in work now, seems strange! Hope you have a great week kayaking.

Unknown said...

Sounds like your having a great time... Kayak school sounds fun - enjoy!!