The excitement is building…
…because tomorrow I’m off to the USA! I’m heading to Virginia to attend a Summer Peace Institute for work. And seeing as my return flights are paid for I thought it would be a sin not to stay on a wee while and have some adventures – hee hee! So after the course finishes I’m flying up to Michigan to see John & Abbey then flying down to North Carolina to do a kayak course – bring it on! Hopefully I’ll get the chance for regular updates whilst I’m away – watch this space…
(And for the environmentally conscious, with all that flying I do intend to offset my carbon emissions!)
2 comments:
lDebs --
I just found your blog! How about that -- i never was a computer genius -- i imagine you've been on for quite a while!
Anywho - - i see you're coming to America. Fantastic! Wish you could make it up to Wisconsin. I'd love to see you again. Where in Virginia are you going to be?
Please tell John and Abbey I said hello, too!
Miss you! Joanna
I love it when you blog abroad - make sure ya do... Have a good trip ;-)
Post a Comment