
WANTED! Summer Camp Leader!
This summer I’m leading the PCI Adventure camp for guys and gals aged 13-16 at Greenhill YMCA in Newcastle. Up until last week I thought I had a couple of guys to help lead, but unfortunately their plans fell through. So I need 2 male leaders (I’ve already got one female leader) to help out with the camp. The dates are August 6-10th (Monday –Friday) and the cost for leaders is £70. The official deadline for leader applications was last Friday 30th March as all leaders need to get a POCVA check completed which can take up to 3 months but we’re willing to stretch the deadline a little. So if you or anyone you know would enjoy the experience of doing ropes courses, bouldering, abseiling, nightlines and generally getting wet and mucky with a bunch of highly energetic teenagers for 5 days and 4 nights and using the opportunities that come to share what God has done in your life, I would love to hear from you asap!!!!!! You can get in touch for more info on debs at pciyouth dot org.
No comments:
Post a Comment