- I once made it onto the front cover of the Farming Life – I think I was about 5 years old, my brother was farming at the time and one of his sheep lambed extremely early, so they took a picture of me holding these two wee lambs one under each arm. High cute factor!
- I got my tonsils out when I was 17 and came out of the anaesthetic talking to a nurse about a German textbook.
- My first ever album (an LP – yep, one of those big black round shiny things) was A-Ha’s Hunting High and Low. Morten Harket was my pin-up in my early teens.
- My other pin-ups in my teens were Philip Schofield and Tom Cruise, oh and I quite liked Michael J Fox too (yes, those were the days of Gordon the Gopher in the Broom Cupboard, Top Gun and Back to the Future!)
- My first ever CD was U2’s Achtung Baby album. When I got stressed out practising the piano I used to play tracks 2, 5, 7 & 8 to get the rage out of my system then moved onto the more mellow tracks before finishing up with ‘One’ and ended up perfectly calm and serene!
Thursday, 21 December 2006
Well Mark has tagged me, so here's 5 things you may or may not know about me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I accept, though mayb not until just after Xmas
I tell you this, Morton Harket has some voice on him. My sister loved a-ha so I was subjected to their albums on many an occassion. I always thought their albums were far better than their singles!
Ps. I accept after I get over my current state of shock. Check out my last post.
i just posted my 5 things check them out!
Merry Christmas sis...
I accept...
Post a Comment