Sunday, 5 November 2006

Backed up
Unfortunately I’m having to put a temporary hold to my kayaking exploits as an old back problem has returned and my physio wants me to hold off until it is better. Looks like my back is at the root of the gip my shoulders have been giving me after a day on the river. I’m hoping that next Thursday after another physio session of being walked over (painful but gives huge relief!) I get the green light. However this past weekend hasn’t done me any favours – too much driving, sitting, standing etc, but it was kind of difficult to pack my swiss ball! Thankfully I can now stretch to my heart’s content and hopefully there will be an improvement by the end of the week. I'm trying to console myself by watching the class vids on the Jackson website!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I suggest a Chiropractor... they'll get the job done for ya!

Debs Erwin said...

You're so funny! Ha ha