One-roll-wonder
Today at Canoe Club…I rolled! I only fully managed it once despite numerous attempts to repeat the feat, but I’m doing a heck of a lot better than a couple of weeks ago. I’m beginning to get slightly less confused about what I’m meant to be doing whilst under the water to get myself back up again – it’s an ever so slightly disorienting place to be!
Head in the books
Currently I’m in the midst of working on an assignment for my Masters course, it’s due in on Friday 30th, so I really need to get my butt into gear with it. But some evenings it seems like the hardest thing in the world to sit at my desk and concentrate on my textbooks. But it will all be over in a couple of weeks. For the time being I’m not blogging much these days, but will return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment