Thursday, 18 May 2006
Well good news on the job-front – the police check came through grand – I was worried with holiday season round the corner and lots of summerschemes/hoiday clubs etc getting organised that the process would take longer than usual. But the only hold-up now is the medical report, which I’ve had to chase up with my GP today to try and get my name to the top of the pile. I’ve been champing at the bit to get going with the new job especially having been out of work for a few weeks now. Although I’m rather nervous about this opportunity I just want my teeth stuck into the new project. And on a practical note I’m champing at the bit for a pay-cheque! But with an assignment due at the end of June for my Masters course I should have been using the extra time I’ve had to break the back of it, but you know how it is, procrastination is a terrible affliction and there is always something more interesting to waste time on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment