Thursday, 16 September 2004

Just finished reading Lucky Man last night, the autobiography of Michael J Fox – I recommend, it makes for a very good read. That guy has got depth! Basically he is really thankful for all that life has given him, including Parkinson’s Disease, and is determined to live it to the full. I’ve got a lot of respect for him having read the book – not only does he demonstrate real honesty and vulnerability but it’s good quality writing. He used to be one of my pin-ups (alongside Phillip Schofield and Tom Cruise!) as Back to the Future was one of my favourite movies when I was...erm...very young! He’s definitely not your average celebrity and is very aware of the bubble-living of showbiz.

So what will I read next? I have a whole pile of books on my shelf waiting to be read – books that people have given to me or leant to me. But you know the way you have to be in the mood to read a book? That’s where I’m at and I don’t know what to read next. So how about you fill up my comments box with lots of suggestions for ‘good reads’- Christian/fiction/biography whatever just NO textbooks! Cheers!

No comments: