Saturday, 27 September 2003

Excitement for the oncoming week!
I get the keys of my house on Monday – woo-hoo!
Yes! I’m a homeowner!!!
No! I have bills to pay!!!

Random stuff…
Catalogue came through the post the other day for random kitchen stuff. Seeing as I moving house next week (yee-hah!!!) thought I’d flick through. Random is right! You can buy a set of spoons which are designed specifically to eat spaghetti easily – there’s a wee slot in the centre of the spoon for the fork to go to that you can wind the spaghetti round the fork easily and it doesn’t slip off. Where has the fun in eating spaghetti gone? What would the Italians say? Shocking!


Football fever
The big final is tomorrow - Armagh vs Tyrone, GAA football. Everywhere you go there are red & white flags hanging from houses, cars, streetlights etc. You can buy a Bart Simpson wearing a Tyrone strip to stick in the window of your car. I was out with a group of friends last night & one was relating how she’d seen a cow painted red in a field near the Tamnamore roundabout (at the M1). Then another was saying how one of her patients had been late for her physio appointment because her husband was spray-painting a cow red!

No comments: