Saturday, 21 June 2003
Wimbles is here! YES!!! I could just watch the TV all day, it would be bliss...it's not to be though (oh I'm such a martyr, so dedicated to the cause!!). One of our kids used to skive off school/tech for the whole fortnight and stay at home watching it on TV, in fact she doesn't even come to drop-in when Wimbledon is on! So who will win this year? Well, the Williams sisters may have to work hard this time round seeing as Henin-Hardenne won the French, but they're still the ones to beat. I'd so love Agassi to win, but I think Hewitt is the man to watch. And I'm sorry Tim, but I don't think you'll cut it, but I'll still cheer you on! Oh jolly tennis-rackets, where's my strawberries and cream? And more importantly, where is Des Lynam - bring him back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment