Was at a great prayer meeting last night – some youth leaders from the various Christian groups in Dungannon have started getting together to simply pray. There’s been such an unbelievable sense of unity – something I’ve never experienced in Dungannon to date. Last night God was so present amongst us and very obviously doing major stuff in people’s lives as well as burdening us to pray. God is definitely on the move here – drawing people together, giving them a hunger for something more, a discontentment with the status quo. So I take back my comments about hating Dungannon, well let’s say I’ve been repenting of that! Bring on the Kingdom!
Quote for the day:
History, despite its wrenching pain cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again. (Maya Angelo)
Thursday, 22 May 2003
Labels:
God stuff,
Words of Wisdom,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment